We’re excited to introduce the newest addition to our award-winning Akron IT Company staff, Steve Bitecofer. Read more about Steve and his IT skills here.
We are thrilled to welcome Connor Paparone to the PCR Business Systems team. Connor specializes in helping businesses with cybersecurity and IT support.
PCR is pleased to welcome Cameron Bitecofer to our growing and talented Akron IT team. Here’s a little info about Cameron to get to know him better.
Meet the newest addition to the PCR Team! Anthony King is highly skilled in business cybersecurity and has extensive technical knowledge in all areas of IT support.
We are thrilled to welcome Shane Goodsite to the PCR Business Systems team. Shane brings a wealth of IT knowledge to our managed services businesses and will act as our newest small business support specialist.
PCR Business Systems is one of the fastest growing Managed IT Service Providers in the Akron area. We offer exciting opportunities for career advancement in an environment where you can showcase and develop your skills, while working alongside talented and supportive individuals.
We are a close-knit group who enjoy a good company BBQ, an occasional craft beer after work, and who strive together to achieve one common goal—to provide IT service that is nothing short of excellent.
Interested in becoming a part of the PCR Business Systems team?
The role of the IT Help Desk Support Technician is to provide exemplary technical support and troubleshooting for basic technical issues such as password resets, printer configurations, and break/fix instructions to users that PCR Business Systems supports.
The IT Help Desk Support Technician plays a critical role in making PCR’s help desk the best in the business. It is essentially the backbone of the service we deliver.
Who we’re looking for… Eager, growth-minded individuals who want to grow with us.
A successful candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- Monitor and respond immediately to incoming support requests and work to resolve or escalate as necessary
- Document all work on service tickets in ticketing system
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Work as a team to ensure the best service possible is delivered to all PCR customers
- Follow/maintain all internal security and confidentiality procedures
To be successful in this position, candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, information systems, or computer science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Extensive familiarity with Windows Operating systems
- Clear verbal skills, both spoken and written: ability to explain technical products and processes in a conceptual and clear way to a non-technical audience
- Excellent writing skills for communication with customers in writing/email
Wage: $16-$22/hr. based on experience
***Plus additional benefits***
Email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company… In business since 2004, PCR Business Systems provides world-class outsourced IT solutions for small and medium-sized companies throughout Northeast Ohio. Learn more here.