Our team is our greatest asset who allow us to provide the best Managed IT Support Services in Akron, OH and Northeast Ohio. This year we’ve added several talented IT professionals to further strengthen our team and capabilities. Our most recent addition is Steve Bitecofer, who brings with him over nine years IT experience.
Steve has worked in the Managed IT Services industry since 2013 and spent several years in customer service before that. He currently lives in West Akron and enjoys spending time with his family and his dogs. His hobbies include hiking, watching football, and playing video games. Steve went to the University of Akron where he studied Applied Business and Computer Information Systems.
More Questions we asked Steve to get to know him better:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs/bacon
8. What foods do you dislike? Nothing
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Salt and Vinegar
12. Favorite sandwich? A Taco?
19. What was your most memorable birthday? 23
20. Favorite sport to watch? Football
27. Pets? Dogs x 3
29. What did you want to be when you were little? Racecar Driver
30. What did you actually become? A Dad
32. What is your favorite flower? Iris
36. What is your favorite food? Tacos
38. What is your favorite drink? Bourbon
43. What characteristics do you admire (in yourself or others)? Honesty/transparency
48. Describe your closet. Yikes!