IT Strategy Discussion
Helping you develop an IT strategy that’s right for your business.
Your IT strategy must be aligned with your business goals—plain and simple. If it’s not, you’re throwing away money, wasting valuable resources, and not maximizing all the ways in which technology can help your business thrive.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to IT. No business is the same, and no IT alignment strategy should be, either. That’s why at PCR Business Systems, we take a holistic look at your technology, from what will work best for your overall needs to your budget, company culture, and business goals.
What is the PCR IT Strategy Discussion?
Let’s start with what it isn’t! Our IT review and strategy discussion is NOT a sales pitch, where we come out and poke holes in your network and tell you your current IT provider or in-house IT person is doing a horrible job. We’re not here to waste your time, throw anyone under the bus, or sell you on something you don’t need.
It IS a conversation about your business objectives and how you can best align your IT strategy to meet those objectives. We want to learn about where your company is headed and equip you with the knowledge and tools (in easy-to-understand terms) to help you get there.
In addition we will talk with you about the cybersecurity tools you currently have in place to make sure you are not vulnerable to a cyberattack or data breach, and that your business is in compliance with industry regulations for protecting your customers’ sensitive data.
The PCR Approach
PCR Business Systems has developed a tried-and-true process for how we manage technology for all the businesses we partner with. We don’t just eliminate frustrations and put out fires; we take it a step further and show you how we do it.
Below is a brief introduction on how our FREE 45-minute IT review and strategy discussion works and how your business can take advantage of it.
- Schedule: Fill out the “Contact Us” form and we’ll get back to you right away to schedule your IT strategy discussion.
- Discuss: PCR President Pat Carroll will come to your business to learn about your company goals and current IT situation. Pat will dive into the role technology plays in your business and ask several questions to gain insight into your current IT strategy.
- Analyze: Pat will take a look at your IT infrastructure through a fresh set of eyes to make sure everything is operating efficiently and to see if anything can be improved.
- Align: We will prepare a customized IT Alignment Plan with our findings. This is for you to keep and look over. This plan will help you align your company goals with your overall technology strategy. We encourage you to review this with your current IT provider or internal IT staff and work with them to implement any necessary changes.
- *BONUS Free Report: Any business that schedules an IT strategy discussion with PCR will also get a FREE copy of our Technology Success Report Card. This is the tool we use to help the business we partner with comply with its industry’s best practices. This tool has taken us years to develop and provides a true blueprint for IT success.