Transform your business with an Office 365 migration. At PCR, we make Office 365 migrations easy.
Migrating to Office 365
The world of technology is always changing, yet many businesses choose to stick with old servers and outdated software solutions because making the jump to a cloud platform seems like a daunting task. The PCR Business Solutions team is highly experienced in performing Office 365 migrations and makes the process simple.
Office 365 for businesses provides flexible and familiar tools for collaboration across teams, devices, and platforms. Work with confidence knowing you have control over your data security and compliance.
We specialize in helping businesses migrate to the Office 365 platform. Whether you need an Office 365 hybrid migration or an Exchange to Office 365 migration, PCR can help.
Office 365 has several excellent benefits, but working with the right company is what truly makes a migration successful. At PCR, we are highly experienced in performing this service for our clients.
Advantages of Migrating to Office 365
- Optimize Security: Consolidate all email and scheduling into a single secure solution. Office 365 comes with cutting-edge cloud security so you have a safe messaging environment.
- Gain Remote Accessibility: Being a cloud-based solution, Office 365 Exchange is available anywhere at any time to all your employees, giving them access to email, calendars, collaboration tools, and information from anywhere in the world.
- Stay on Budget: We help you understand precisely what your timeline and investment will be for a migration. Plus, with Office 365, you don’t incur unnecessary fees from physical server maintenance.
- Implement Instant Updates: Unlike most physical servers, cloud options process new updates quickly and seamlessly. Before the cloud, you had to wait for an update and deal with the frustrating installation process.
- Scale Your Service: Billing for Office 365 is contingent on what you use. Stop paying for a solution that doesn’t fit your business needs; with Office 365, you can make changes as needed.
"*" indicates required fields