Looking for a Technology Provider That Will Enhance Business Performance? Look no further! Outsource your IT to a company you can trust.
PCR Business Systems—IT Managed Services in Akron, Ohio
For industry-leading managed services in Akron, Ohio, look no further than PCR Business Systems. IT solutions are our specialty and we allow our clients to delegate their IT operations to our highly trained experts. Our comprehensive services include:
- Remote Employee Setup: PCR has helped over 2,500 Ohio employees get set up to work from home properly. We’ll make sure your remote staff has all the tools they need to work from home safely, securely, and efficiently.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Support: Anytime you’re not observing the activity over your network, you leave it vulnerable to intrusion attempts and other threats. We solve this problem through our 24/7 monitoring and support services. We keep an eye on your network throughout the day and night. If we spot anything suspicious, we’ll alert you and perform fixes immediately.
- Network Monitoring: Along with our 24/7 monitoring solutions, we offer network monitoring. This is a key IT process that monitors the various aspects of your network—including routers, firewalls, servers, and more—for performance issues and threats. Through our network monitoring tools, we’ll discover issues before they can become major problems that affect your productivity.
- Antivirus and Intrusion Protection: Viruses and malware are a constant threat to business operations. PCR’s technicians can help your business stay secure. We do everything from securing your information at an offsite data center to protecting your network from external threats through threat remediation.
- Server Virtualization: Server virtualization allows for a single physical server to run multiple operating systems, which can help save money. With PCR as your partner, we help optimize performance and modernize your network through our server virtualization services.
- Data Backup and Protection: You never know when something like data loss may happen. Make sure your data is never lost with PCR. Our backup and protection services provide a cost-effective, simple solution to ensure your valuable information is backed up in the case of a disaster.
- Disaster Recovery/BCP: Disasters are part of reality, unfortunately, and they can happen to any business. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be prepared. The technicians at PCR will create backups of your data to ensure you’ll always have access to it, even if your office succumbs to a disaster. We’ll also work with your team to create a disaster recovery plan that will ensure business continuity.
- Vendor Management: Dealing with multiple vendors can easily add extra hours of work and stress to your job every month. We eliminate this pain by taking over the vendor management process on your behalf. We simplify the process by stepping in to manage your vendor contracts, relationships, and performance. With this service, our team will help you control service costs, strengthen vendor performance, and reduce risks.
- Help Desk Services: Allow PCR’s experts to become your dedicated help desk services provider. Our team consists of highly trained professionals who are experts in their field. We’ll improve response times and bolster customer support and loyalty with a fully staffed, local help desk.
- vCIO Services: In this new age of digital transformation, it’s never been more important to align your technology strategy with your business strategy. Take full advantage of your IT with PCR’s virtual chief information officer (vCIO) services.
What Does Our Process Look Like?
Our onboarding process is tight and systematic. We get to know our clients, understand their business objectives, and assess their IT environment to learn where improvements can be made. This allows us to build a plan that’s tailored to your business needs. It also allows us to be transparent, discussing the monthly costs upfront, so we don’t cause any surprises.
This is a procedure we conduct for all of our customers because we know it works. The process we follow is what has made our business so successful over the many years we have provided managed services in Akron, Ohio.
We also use what we call a Best Practices Report Card, where we lay out every technology scenario that could happen and rate a customer by how they react. After months of working with us, our partners will be able to see their percentages rise as they become more IT savvy. The better you understand IT, the fewer IT problems you’ll have, meaning the less you’ll have to call the help desk.
Customers usually start at 10%-20%, and after a couple of months, on average, rank higher than 80%.
The Benefits of Using PCR’s Managed IT Services
Technical problems can range anywhere from minor to severe and they can happen at any moment. When that time comes, your business will end up grinding to a halt. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
With the right managed services provider (MSP), you can worry less about your IT needs and refocus on growing your business. We provide you with:
- Peace of Mind: We monitor your networks 24/7 and automatically provide alerts. We also customize a support plan based on your business needs.
- Less Downtime: We identify and fix issues before they cause significant problems. In our onboarding process, we go over a recovery plan in detail to ensure all your business needs are met.
- Fewer Disruptions: We provide help quickly and remotely; our help desk is rated the best in the area.
- Predictable Costs: Our onboarding process is systematic and we are transparent from the beginning. By building a plan and discussing the monthly costs upfront, we don’t cause any surprises.
Outsource Your IT to the Trusted Professionals at PCR
At PCR, we strive to help businesses achieve greatness by helping with every aspect of their IT. Through our onboarding process, our partners can understand upfront the exact services that will be tailored to them and at what cost.
If you’re interested in learning more about the world of IT, we have a large collection of informational blogs you can check out. Our blogs cover a wide spectrum of IT topics that range from cyber security to network monitoring. Here are a few resources you may find helpful: