We’re looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Professional to join the PCR Business Systems team.
PCR is the leading Managed IT Service Provider in the Akron area. We offer exciting opportunities for employee advancement in an environment where you can showcase and hone your skills while working alongside talented and like-minded individuals.
We are a tight group who are supportive of each other in helping achieve one common goal—to provide service that is nothing short of excellent. Read more about our vision and core values.
Sound like you would be a good fit? Here’s what we’re looking for…
The Opportunity… Inside Sales Professional
Job Description… We are looking for a full-time inside sales professional to join the PCR team immediately! In this role you will be working directly with our sales manager to follow up on leads coming into the office. Job duties include scheduling appointments, fielding questions, following up on inquiries, sending out information packages, and assisting in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who…
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an inside sales position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record for success. To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team.
Wage: $15 + Commission
- Health Benefits
- Company matched retirement plan
- Company paid certification/education program
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org