PCR Business Systems is one of the fastest growing Information Technology Service Providers in the Akron area. We offer exciting opportunities for career advancement in an environment where you can showcase and hone your skills, while working alongside talented and like-minded individuals.
We are a close-knit group who enjoy a good company BBQ, an occasional craft beer after work, and who are all supportive of each other in helping achieve one common goal—to provide IT service that is nothing short of excellent.
Sound like you would be a good fit? Here’s what we’re looking for…
The Opportunity… Full-Time On-site Support Specialist
Job Description… The role of the On-site Support Specialist is to provide exemplary technical support and troubleshooting on-site at client locations. Responsibilities include:
- Clean, professional appearance. Ability to project a caring and confident attitude that assures the client their issues with be resolved. Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Delivering and connecting new equipment
- Working with remote support agents to troubleshoot issues on-site
- Documenting client systems with pictures, floor plans, etc
- Review assigned tickets and make sure you are prepared for the day’s calls. Have all required equipment loaded and ready
- Document all work performed in the ticket system and enter time spent on each job
- Keep clean vehicle and make sure vehicle inventory is at desired levels
- Follow/maintain all internal security and confidentiality procedures
The On-site Support Specialist plays a critical role in making PCR’s help desk the best in the business. It is essentially the backbone of the service we deliver.
Who we’re looking for… Eager, growth-minded individuals who want to grow with us.
To be successful in this position, candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, information systems, or computer science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Extensive familiarity with Windows Operating systems
- Clear verbal skills, both spoken and written: ability to explain technical products and processes in a conceptual and clear way to a non-technical audience
- Excellent writing skills for communication with customers in writing/email
Wage: $13-$21/hr. based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Company matched retirement plan
- Company paid certification/education program
Email your Resume to: email@example.com
The Company… In business since 2004, PCR Business Systems provides world-class outsourced IT solutions for small and medium-sized companies throughout Northeast Ohio. Learn more here.