It’s a fact: Six out of ten businesses will experience a major IT disaster this year, one that could potentially halt production or productivity. These kinds of disasters end up costing the average mid-sized business approximately $10,000 – $60,000 to remedy, and that doesn’t include lost productivity, sales and negative client perceptions, which can be caused by network downtime. The good news is this: These disasters are easily preventable. PCR Business Systems can help you avoid these network disasters inexpensively. We provide a full network analysis, focusing on weaknesses, and data recovery contingency plan.
We find out:
- Does Your Business Have A Written Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan?
- Does Your Business Have Clear Steps To Take After A Workstation Failure?
- Do You Know What To Do When Crucial Operational Files Are Accidentally Deleted?
- Is Your Data Externally Backed Up Offsite and Tested?
- Is Your Business Protected From Crippling Virus Attacks & Potential Hackers With A Secure Firewall?
- Do You Have An Effective SPAM Filter Protecting Your Email?
- Is Someone Monitoring Your Network For Failing / Outdated Hardware?
If you answered no to any of these questions, your network is at risk. Your business can benefit from the cost-effective IT managed services and data backup and disaster recovery PCR Business Systems provides.
Contact PCR Business Systems Today
Have questions about network security, firewalls, data back up or data recovery? Contact PCR Business Systems today! We can offer expert consultation and answer any questions you may have. You can also fill out the form on the right, and we’ll contact you for a free consultation.