PCR Business Systems is one of the fastest growing Managed Service Providers (MSPs) in the Akron area, with an ever-expanding list of clients who we provide world-class service for. We offer exciting opportunities for employee advancement in an environment where you can showcase and hone your skills while working alongside talented and like-minded individuals.
We are a close-knit group who enjoy a good company BBQ, an occasional craft beer after work, and who are all supportive of each other in helping achieve one common goal—to provide service that is nothing short of excellent.
Sound like you would be a good fit? Here’s what we’re looking for…
The Opportunity… Full-Time Support Specialist (Tier I)
Job Description… The role of the Support Specialist is to provide exemplary technical support and troubleshooting for basic technical issues such as password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions to users PCR Business Systems supports.
The Support Specialist plays a critical role in making PCR’s help desk the best in the business. It is essentially the backbone of the service we deliver.
Who we’re looking for… Eager, growth-minded individuals who want to grow with us.
A successful candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- Monitor and respond immediately to incoming support requests and work to resolve or escalate as necessary
- Document all work on service tickets in ticketing system
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Work as a team to ensure the best service possible is delivered to all PCR customers
- Follow/maintain all internal security and confidentiality procedures
To be successful in this position, candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, information systems, or computer science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Extensive familiarity with Windows Operating systems
- Clear verbal skills, both spoken and written: ability to explain technical products and processes in a conceptual and clear way to a non-technical audience;
- Excellent writing skills for communication with customers in writing/email
Wage: $13-$21/hr. based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Company matched retirement plan
- Company paid certification/education program
Email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company… In business since 2004, PCR Business Systems is one of the leading Managed Service Providers (MSP) in Akron, OH. Learn more here.