The Opportunity… Full-Time Technology Success (Account) Manager
Job Description… The role of the Account Manager is to maintain and strengthen PCR Business Systems relationship with existing customers. The account manager is the liaison between the customer and PCR’s operations team to ensure that the highest level of service is delivered.
We take great pride in delivering world-class service through our Technology Success Process and the Technology Success Manager plays a critical role in making this process the best in the business. It is essentially the backbone of the service delivery process.
Who we’re looking for… Eager, growth-minded individuals who want to grow with us.
A successful candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for assigned customers by managing the following areas:
- New Customer Onboarding
- Follow the onboarding process
- New Customer Onboarding
- Provide quotes for hardware upgrades, new computers and projects as needed
- Project Management
- Work with system engineers to ensure project timelines are met and communication with customers is very clear
- Ongoing Account Management
- Schedule regular meetings to review the status of the client with the decision makers
- Review service desk ticket trends and work with operations and/or customer to reduce reactive tickets
- Address customer concerns
- Customer budgeting and planning
- Forecast budgets
- Future hardware upgrades
- Future projects
To be successful in this position, candidates will possess the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, information systems, or computer science (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience in an account management and/or client support role
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions that address customer needs
- Experience juggling multiple account management projects while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Solid experience in relevant technical experience and knowledge: IT systems administration, IT support, IT consulting, IT product development, information technology education, etc.
- Communications skills – clear verbal skills, both spoken and written: ability to explain technical products and processes in a conceptual and clear way to a non-technical audience; excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Writing skills – important for development of customer proposals, statements of work, reports and presentations, and for communication with customers in writing/email
Salary: $50,000(+) based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Company matched retirement plan
- Company paid certification/education program
The Company… In business since 2004, PCR Business Systems is one of the leading Managed Service Providers (MSP) in Akron, OH. Learn more here.
Please send resumes to email@example.com