We’re looking for an Inside Sales Pro!
If you’re interested in joining one of the fastest growing IT companies in Akron, OH—where you’ll have the opportunity to earn a great salary while working alongside a fun, supportive, and highly talented team— then this is the job you have been searching for!
The Opportunity… Inside Sales Professional
PCR Business Systems is looking for a full-time inside sales pro to join our team! In this role you will be working directly with our sales manager to follow up on leads coming into our office. Additional tasks include: scheduling appointments, fielding questions, following up on inquiries, sending out information packages, and assisting in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Wants to work for an established company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip, and negativity aren’t tolerated. Our team is a family!
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small business environment where your input, contributions, and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your future through education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Loves building relationships and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year inside sales position experience—preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record for success. To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join the PCR team.
About PCR Business Systems
PCR Business Systems is one of the fastest growing Managed Service Providers in Northeast Ohio. We offer exciting opportunities for employee advancement in an environment where you can showcase and hone your skills while working alongside talented and like-minded individuals.
We are is a close-knit group who work hard, enjoy an occasional craft beer after work, and support each other in helping achieve one common goal—to provide service that is nothing short of excellent.
Wage: $15 + Commission
- Health benefits
- Company matched retirement plan
- Company paid certification/education program
Email your resume to: Amanda@pcrbusiness.com